Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-12-27 Origin: Site
Generally speaking, the basic detection method of water leakage detector is by connecting the host, headphones and sensors, turning on the switch, placing the sensor on the pavement above the pipeline, and listening to it step by step according to the length of the pace. Compare the difference between different points according to the signal strength to determine the location of the leak. However, when using a leak detector, a single point of listening is not meaningful, and multiple points need to be repeatedly compared to find out where the sound vibration is larger as the leakage point. In addition, it is also necessary to consider the direction of the leakage point breakout, pipe location, tees, bends, water pressure, depth of burial, buried layer and other additional factors on the detection results.
In practice, we also need to pay attention to the following points of experience sharing:
1. Before pressurization, be sure to close the meter before the gate, water heater, wall-hung boiler, solar energy, water purifier and other valve switches.
2. For older neighborhoods, pressurization should be selected to the appropriate pressure range, so as not to burst the water pipe.
3. Have more than one set of pressure gauge kit, you can play cold, hot water, floor heating pipe at the same time, saving time.
4. Observe the sound of water bubbling when the water and gas are mixed and pressurized, which is the easiest signal to detect.
5. The sound of water leakage has continuity, stability and richness. As long as the water leakage is not suspended, the sound will continue; when the water pressure does not change much, the loudness of the sound will not change drastically; and the sound of the leakage is usually some kind of impact, tumbling and disturbing the integrated noise.
The above is about the basic detection method of water leakage detector and some practical experience sharing, I hope it will be helpful to you.