Views: 7 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-09-14 Origin: Site
Underground water detection is an important instrument widely used in the fields of geological exploration, water resources development and engineering geology. It can help people find the underground water source quickly and accurately, which provides an effective technical means to solve the problems of water shortage and geological disasters. In this paper, the working principle, technical parameters and application cases of underground water detection are introduced in detail, and the future development trend of the instrument is expected.
Working principle of underground water detection
Underground water detection mainly utilizes geophysical methods. By measuring the changes of the earth's natural electric field and magnetic field, as well as the parameters of resistivity and dielectric constant in the earth's stratum, it can infer the geological structure and water content of the underground. underground water detection consists of two parts: the ground equipment and the downhole equipment. The surface equipment includes data collector, processing software and display equipment, which are used for data collection, processing and result display; the downhole equipment includes electrode system, logging cable, downhole electrode, etc., which are used to contact with underground rock layer and measure various geophysical parameters.
Technical parameters of underground water detection
The following technical parameters need to be considered when choosing a suitable underground water detection:
1. Measuring range: the measuring range of underground water detection is generally between tens of meters and thousands of meters, and the appropriate range should be selected according to the actual needs;
2. Measurement accuracy: the measurement accuracy of underground water detection has a great influence on the effect of finding water, the higher the accuracy, the more accurately to find the underground water source;
3. Measurement speed: the measurement speed of underground water detection is also an important parameter, the faster the speed, the better the working efficiency;
Difficulty of operation: the difficulty of operation of ground water detection is also a factor to be considered, the operation of simple and easy to use instruments can 4. reduce labor costs;
Durability and reliability: underground water detection in the field working environment is harsh, need to have a good durability and reliability, to ensure that a long time stable work.
Application cases of underground water detection
Take an area of groundwater resources exploration as an example, the application method of underground water detection is as follows:
1. Select a suitable place for investigation to determine the possibility of existence of underground water;
2. Setting up the electrode system on the ground and connecting the display equipment through the data collector;
3. Operate the ground equipment for underground water detection so that the electrode system contacts the underground rock layer;
4. The underground water detection ground equipment collects geophysical parameters in real time and transmits the data to the processing software for analysis;
5. The processing software draws the stratigraphic structure map and the water content distribution map according to the collected data;
6. based on the stratigraphic structure map and the distribution map of water-bearing conditions, the location of the groundwater source and the amount of water are determined;
7. drilling wells at the determined locations, and pumping the groundwater out of the ground through pumps and other equipment for people's use.
In the application process, underground water detection can quickly and accurately find the underground water source, improve the efficiency and accuracy of drilling operation, and reduce unnecessary workload and cost. Meanwhile, the application of underground water detection also provides effective technical support for solving the problems of water shortage and geological disasters.
With the continuous development of science and technology and the increasing demand for resources, underground water detection will face more challenges and opportunities. Underground water detection will develop in the following directions in the future:
1. High precision: with the continuous improvement of geophysical survey technology, the measurement precision of underground water detection will be further improved, and the source of underground water can be found more accurately;
2. High efficiency: by adopting faster measurement speed and data processing speed, underground water detection can complete the survey task more quickly and improve the working efficiency;
3. automation and intelligence: by adopting automation and intelligence technology, underground water detection can realize automatic measurement, automatic analysis, automatic drilling and other functions, reducing manpower cost and human error;
4. Multifunctionalization: underground water detection will have more functions, such as stratigraphic identification, underground pipeline detection, etc., which can provide more technical support for geological investigation, urban planning and other fields.