Views: 4 Author: pqwt Publish Time: 2023-09-01 Origin: PQWT
Fire pipeline is an important part to ensure the safety of buildings, however, in the process of daily use, the problem of fire pipeline leakage occurs from time to time. This paper will analyze the causes of fire pipe leakage, and put forward the corresponding solution strategy, in order to provide reference for the relevant staff.
First, the reasons for fire pipe leakage analysis
1. Corrosion: fire pipelines are mostly made of metal materials, long-term in a humid environment is prone to corrosion, resulting in pipe leakage.
2. Aging: with the passage of time, the fire pipe material gradually aging, pipe interface sealing performance decline, resulting in water leakage.
3. Welding quality: poor welding quality of fire fighting pipes, such as weld discontinuity, porosity, etc., will lead to pipe leakage.
4. Improper installation: when installing fire pipelines, if the construction is not carried out in strict accordance with the relevant norms, it may lead to water leakage.
5. External factors: such as earthquakes, building settlement and other external factors, may also lead to fire pipeline damage leakage.
Second, the fire pipe leakage solution strategy
1, find the leakage point: the use of Puch pipeline leakage meter can effectively find out the leakage point, in general, the basic detection method is to connect the pipeline leakage meter host, headphones, sensors. Turn on the switch, wear a good headset, in the pipeline above the road surface placed pipeline leak detector sensor, according to the pace of the length of a step by step placement, step by step listening, the closer the leak, the stronger the signal, the farther away from the leak, the weaker the signal, by comparing the signal strength between different points to achieve the purpose of detecting leaks.
2. Repair the leakage point: For the leakage point, welding, replacing pipes or seals can be used to repair the leakage point.
3. Replacement of pipes: For the overall aging or seriously damaged pipes, they should be replaced in time.
4. Strengthen anti-corrosion measures: coating, spraying and other anti-corrosion treatments on corrosion-prone parts to improve the corrosion resistance of the pipeline.
5. Improve the welding quality: Strengthen the training and supervision of the welding process to ensure that the welding quality meets the requirements.
6. Strengthen the installation management: strictly abide by the relevant installation specifications to ensure the quality of installation.
7. Prevent external factors: reinforce and protect the pipeline that may be affected by external factors.
Third, the summary
The problem of fire pipe leakage not only affects the safety of buildings, but also brings threats to people's lives and properties. Therefore, the relevant staff should fully understand the causes of fire pipeline leakage, and take effective measures for prevention and treatment. Only by ensuring the stable operation of fire pipelines can we provide a strong guarantee for the safety of buildings.