Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2024-01-08 Origin: Site
As an important fire fighting facility in buildings, the normal operation of outdoor pipelines plays a vital role in safeguarding people's lives and properties. However, due to various reasons, outdoor pipeline leakage occurs from time to time, which brings certain security risks to people's production and life. In this paper, we will discuss the causes of outdoor pipeline leakage, and put forward the corresponding prevention and response measures.
First, the causes of outdoor pipe leakage
1. Aging and corrosion: after a long time of use, the pipeline material may be aging, resulting in a decline in the pressure resistance and corrosion resistance of the pipeline, prone to water leakage. In addition, corrosion inside the pipe will also affect its normal use.
2. Construction quality problems: During the construction process, if the pipe interface, flange connection, welding and other improper handling, or pipe foundation is not stable, may lead to water leakage. In addition, the quality of materials used in construction is not up to standard will also affect the normal use of the pipeline.
3. Improper maintenance management: outdoor piping in the use of the process, the need for regular maintenance and maintenance. If there is a lack of necessary maintenance management, the pipeline may appear corrosion, clogging and other problems, thus triggering water leakage.
4. External factors: earthquakes, building settlement, man-made damage and other external factors may also lead to damage to outdoor piping, triggering water leakage.
Second, how to find out the leakage point
The use of pipeline leak detector can effectively find out the fire pipeline leakage point
Generally speaking, the basic detection method is to connect the host, headphones, sensors. Turn on the switch, wear a good headset, in the pipeline above the road surface to place the sensor, according to the pace of the length of a step by step placement, step by step listening, the closer the leak, the stronger the signal, the farther away from the leak, the weaker the signal, by comparing the signal strength between different points to achieve the purpose of detecting leaks. Therefore, when we use the instrument, a single point in the leakage signal is meaningless, to be more than one point repeatedly compared to compare the sound vibration of which the larger place is the leakage point, of course, we also need to consider a lot of other additional factors, such as leakage point of the direction of the broken mouth, because the pipe is round, if the side of the leakage, it may be larger instead of in the pipeline above the pavement on the side of the pipeline, instead of the pipe being Above the road, so the location of the pipeline to know by heart, in addition to the tee, bends, water pressure, depth of burial, buried layer and so on will have an impact on the detection of these to be taken into account.
Third, prevention and countermeasures
1. Regular inspection and maintenance: regular inspection of outdoor piping, timely detection and treatment of hidden problems. For aging and corrosion of the pipeline should be replaced in time to ensure the normal operation of the pipeline. At the same time, the pipeline should be regularly cleaned and maintained to prevent clogging and corrosion.
2. Improve the quality of construction: in the construction process, should be in strict accordance with the relevant standards and norms for the operation, to ensure that the pipeline interface, flange connection, welding and other appropriate treatment. At the same time, we should use construction materials of qualified quality to ensure the stability of the pipeline foundation.
3. Strengthen the maintenance management: establish a perfect fire protection facilities management system and operating procedures to ensure the normal operation of fire protection facilities. For the emergence of water leakage problems, it should be dealt with in time to prevent the problem from expanding. At the same time, the prevention of external factors should be strengthened, such as the adoption of anti-seismic, anti-settlement and other measures to reduce the impact of external factors on the outdoor pipeline.
4. Improve the quality of personnel: Strengthen the training and education of fire protection facility managers and operators to improve their professional quality and safety awareness. Enable them to master the operation and maintenance skills of fire protection facilities to ensure the normal operation of fire protection facilities.
5. Introduction of advanced technology: actively introduce advanced fire protection facilities technology and equipment to improve the automation and intelligence level of fire protection facilities. Realize real-time monitoring and early warning of fire facilities through technical means, and discover and deal with hidden dangers and problems in time.
6. Emergency plan: Develop a perfect emergency plan for fire fighting facilities, and make clear the emergency disposal process and the responsible person. In the event of water leakage and other emergencies, the emergency plan can be activated quickly to take effective measures to deal with and prevent the situation from expanding.
The problem of outdoor pipe leakage should not be ignored and must be given sufficient attention. By strengthening the implementation of preventive and countermeasures, the occurrence of water leakage can be effectively reduced to ensure the normal operation of fire protection facilities. At the same time, it is necessary to continuously strengthen the management and maintenance of fire protection facilities, improve the quality and skill level of personnel, and ensure that fire protection facilities can play their due role. Only in this way, can really do to prevent problems before they occur, for people's production and life to provide security.