Views: 9 Author: pqwt Publish Time: 2022-08-24 Origin: PQWT
The drilling of a hot spring well is one of the most costly projects in the process of resource development. Taking the drilling of a hot spring well as an example, we can learn that some geological conditions for the formation of a geothermal field, accurate determination of the spatial distribution of the thermal reservoir and the conditions for its development and use, identification of the pressure, temperature, water level, flow rate and quality of the geothermal fluid, and acquisition of various parameters for calculating and evaluating geothermal resources all need to be identified before drilling. The parameters need to be identified before drilling the wells. The depth of drilling should reach the bottom boundary of the thermal reservoir or as deep as current technology can reach.
For drilling a hot spring well, it is necessary to make a resume program control model based on the preliminary survey data. For geothermal fields of the stratified thermal storage type in large sedimentary basins, they should be located in geothermal water-rich areas and rich layers that have the value of exploitation as much as possible; for some geothermal fields of the belt thermal storage type in tectonic uplift areas, they should be located in the main hydraulic and thermal conductivity zones as much as possible. above the fracture tectonic zone.
The deployment principles of drilling a hot spring well project.
1. to identify geothermal drilling target areas and deploy geothermal drilling projects on the basis of fully collecting, analyzing and studying existing geological, geophysical and geochemical survey data.
2. focus on identifying the type, distribution, burial conditions, permeability, geothermal fluid quality, temperature and pressure, production capacity and size of geothermal wells, and sustainable development capacity of major thermal reserves.
3. survey depth can be determined according to the main thermal reserve type, burial depth, current mining technical and economic conditions and market needs, for the natural exposed strip thermal reserve type, the survey depth is generally controlled within 1000m; hidden basin-type stratified thermal reserves, the survey depth generally does not exceed 4000m.
4. Geothermal survey should implement the principle of "combination of exploration and mining", geothermal geological survey boreholes can be used as wells, should be implemented in accordance with the technical requirements of the wells; geothermal mining well drilling geological compilation, logging, well completion tests and geological data cell phone collation in addition to the technical requirements of the wells, but also in accordance with the geological survey requirements, take all the geothermal geological information.
5. On the basis of full collection, analysis and research of existing geological, geophysical and geochemical survey data, determine geothermal drilling target areas and deploy geothermal drilling projects.
It is not scientific to judge whether there is a hot spring underground by experience, it is normal that there is a hot spring here and no hot spring at some distance from the same piece of land, then you can use pqwt ground water detector to judge the water source and locate the depth of the water source, so as to solve the problem of finding water.
Hunan pqwt geological exploration equipment research institute, is engaged in geological survey ground water detector equipment research professional institutions, and with hong kong university jointly build "national thirteenth five-year water special research project" pqwt new generation of physical exploration ground water detector has portable, easy to operate, automatic map, accurate. Simple operation, automatic map, high accuracy characteristics, its equipment has won a number of invention patents and software copyrights.
The principle of electric detection method used by the instrument is divided into artificial electric field method and natural electric field method. Artificial electric field also includes DC power supply, excitation, controlled source and other professional methods, these methods are mostly used in various large geological census projects, involving thousands of lines and points, but it is quite inconvenient to use, especially to carry the power supply device, which often requires a lot of manual labor. The natural electric field method has gradually matured after decades of research and application. It also requires people who are looking for water to have a lot of practical experience in the local environment, lithology, and has been well analysis in order to say white hair a hundred times.
Underground Water Detector Product Recommendation