Views: 4 Author: pqwt Publish Time: 2023-01-18 Origin: PQWT
Water seepage or leaking pipes are very common for us, what should we do when we encounter such things? What are the methods of water leak detection? Leaky or leaky water pipes?
1. How to determine whether a water pipe is leaking?
1. Leakage of pipes: Leakage of pipes refers to the leakage caused by defects such as damage to the connections of upper and lower pipes, floor drains, bathrooms, etc. The inspection methods are as follows.
Leakage of water supply pipe: This situation is characterized by continuous and uninterrupted leakage, and the amount of water leaking will increase. If the main valve of the water pipe is closed, the amount of water leaking will be reduced immediately.
Drainage pipe leak: First observe the amount of water leaking and make a record of it, then open all the faucets and toilets for several flushes, and then pour the water into the floor drain. At this point, if the amount of water leaking increases, it indicates pipe damage and leakage.
2. Surface leaks: There are two ways to identify surface leaks: only under bathing and mopping conditions, i.e. when the floor and walls are wet with water and standing water. In this case, a surface leak can be identified.
2. If it is determined that it is not a pipe leak, then it is a surface leak. If the pipe is leaking, you can only scrape the tile, replace the pipe and re-waterproof it. If the toilet surface is leaking, the following methods can be used for maintenance: Specific maintenance methods for surface leaks
1. Clean the surface of dust, oil and water, and keep the surface dry.
2. Spray penetrating water repellent on the entire surface of tile surfaces, tile joints, wall joints, pipe roots and other surfaces that can be wetted without missing the spray.
3. Dry the surface of the waterproofing agent and fill all tile joints, damaged and defective parts with waterproofing paste.
4. Corners, wall edges, pipe roots and other weak points are reinforced with steel paste. Note: After the completion of waterproofing construction, waterproofing materials should be dry before spraying.
Leak detection method.
1. Collect pipe data and find water leakage points. Collect pipeline drawings and water use data. Enterprises should arrange for technical personnel familiar with the location of the pipeline to point out relevant information about the pipeline.
2. Leak detection in the regional pipeline network environmental survey The purpose of the pipeline network environmental survey is to fully understand the site conditions and prepare for the next step of construction layout and leak detection method selection. Including pipe network environment survey, auxiliary equipment survey, water consumption survey and drainage survey.
3. Leakage survey. Daily direct monitoring of 100% of hydrants, valves, water meters and pipe cleaners in the work area to listen to sound waves from the leak point to the pipe structure to detect abnormal leaks. Detailed records of the number, location, nature of abnormalities, abnormalities and description of foreign industries.
4, sound, listening to detect leaks at the top of the pipe in the survey area, using a pipe leak detector to detect leaks at 0.5 to 1.0m intervals along the "S" route of the pipe. This is done with relatively stable water and in a relatively quiet environment. Leaks from pipelines buried under roads are investigated and the ground where leaks may occur is marked. Used to detect "meter" profiles in anomalous profiles. Hearing check rate is 100% and anomalous sound rate is 100%. c. Detailed documentation of anomalous values and environment