Views: 26 Author: PQWT Publish Time: 2022-09-03 Origin: PQWT
The problem of leaking water pipes has always troubled the public, once the water pipes have leaked, it is quite troublesome to repair. The problem of leaking pipes is not only a waste of water and economic loss, but also a serious safety hazard when long-term leaking pipes cause road collapse and underground cavities. The use of water leak detector can effectively find the pipeline leak point, so how to use the water leak detector
The following is an example of PQWT-L7000 leak detector detection
1, leak detection before the inspection of the instrument.
Connect the host and handle line, pick up vibration sensor probe, headphones.
Turn on the power switch to confirm that the battery power is sufficient, and should be charged when the power is insufficient.
Put on the leak detector headphones, volume knob (gain) to a smaller, place the probe on the ground and press the mute to listen to the ground noise, press each button on the panel to detect whether the instrument is normal, after confirming that the above functions are normal leak detection work.
2, leak detection personnel and water leak detector with.
Connect the leak detector host, headphones, sensors. Turn on the switch, put on the headset, place the sensor on the road above the pipeline, place it step by step according to the length of the pace, and listen step by step, the closer to the leak, the stronger the signal, the further away from the leak the weaker the signal, by comparing the signal strength between different points to achieve the purpose of detecting the leak
3, headphone volume and signal display size settings.
The choice of headphone volume size should be determined by the scene, generally tuned to feel to hear clearly so far, should not be too large, too large will be affected by environmental noise and the possibility of distortion of headphone listening, it is usually recommended that the volume knob to 1/3 ~ 1/2 appropriate, but in the pipeline depth deeper (such as more than 2 meters) or leakage is not large in the case of appropriate volume is necessary.
Display light bar sensitivity to the light bar dynamic changes in the visibility of the light bar shall prevail, by observing the size of the display light bar value, according to the strongest vibration signal, determine the location of the leak.
4、The general choice of frequency when related to the depth of the pipeline.
(1) pipeline burial depth of less than 0.5 meters, you can choose a frequency of 800Hz or more.
(2) pipeline burial depth greater than 0.5 meters ~ 1.5 meters, you can choose the frequency of about 800Hz.
(3) When the burial depth of the pipe is greater than 1.5 meters and very deep, you can choose the frequency of 500Hz or less.
(4) different types of pipe in the same depth of frequency selection, plastic pipe should be lower than the frequency of metal pipe.
(5) after mastering the performance of the leak detector can be based on site conditions.
5, the general choice of frequency when related to the signal size of the pipe leak point.
(1) in the strong signal area, you can choose more than 500Hz frequency, the appropriate volume is turned down, observe the LCD light bar changes.
(2) in the weak signal area, you can choose a frequency of 500Hz or less, and appropriately turn up the volume, observe the LCD light bar changes. After mastering the performance of the water leak detector, depending on the site conditions.
6, the combination of listening and watching in the detection process.
Most of the process of detection mainly by ear to hear any abnormalities, which is fast and efficient.
Walk along the buried pipeline to find the sound of water leakage suspected points, ear to hear the underground sound anomalies, each time you move the probe about 0.2 meters, while listening, while watching the changes in LCD values, mainly through the size of the figures to compare the strongest point of ground vibration or through the headphones to hear the largest sound to determine the location of the leak.