Views: 15 Author: pqwt Publish Time: 2022-07-19 Origin: PQWT
A. We should study the local hydrogeological conditions in detail. If you don't know hydrogeology, don't study hydrogeological conditions, only believe in instruments, and measure points everywhere, it can only be called "blind measurement".
The following three aspects can be investigated and studied.
1. Study the topography and geomorphology. Topographic and geomorphological conditions determine the groundwater recharge runoff drainage conditions, control the weathering of the rock, affecting the groundwater abundance changes. To build reservoirs to have a watershed area, drilling wells also need to have recharge area, the same reason. If the lithological conditions are the same, low-lying terrain or terrain conducive to water catchment is more likely to become a well. However, some small plains and depressions are often dominated by muddy rocks underneath, which can easily be weathered and denuded to form lowlands, and groundwater is not good instead.
2. Study the water-richness of rocks. Rocks can be divided into igneous rocks, metamorphic rocks, sedimentary rocks according to the genesis of the three categories, and then subdivided very complex. Regardless of the genesis, the feeling when hit with a hammer, some hair "burgundy" (rigid), some hair "sheep" (flexible), some hair "brittle" (brittle), brittle rocks and limestone, etc. Soluble rocks are more likely to form wells.
3. Study the fracture development of rocks. Fractures are more developed near the fracture zone. Inclined rocks are easier to develop fractures than horizontal rocks.
B. To choose the suitable local geological conditions of the physical prospecting water search method
At present, the main method of physical prospecting to find water is electrical exploration. Electrical prospecting methods are divided into artificial electric field method and self (natural) electric field method. There are many specific methods, commonly used are duplex electric survey method, high-density electric survey method, vertical electric sounding, four-pole symmetric profile method, joint profile method, excitation polarization method, etc., each method has its own applicable conditions and interference factors, must be selected according to local conditions. After years of water search research by our PQWT research institute, the more interfering factors there are in water-poor areas, the more resources can be greatly saved by using our independently invented ground water detector to explore the water resources first and then to search for water. Especially the professional drilling team can be equipped with this instrument.
C. To use scientific and reasonable well formation process
In the same geological conditions to make the maximum water output, the minimum depth, the best water quality and the longest service life, the well formation process is scientific and reasonable is crucial.
1. The filter pipe should be right on the aquifer. Once the two are misaligned, the water inlet resistance is much greater, increasing the depth of descent. For this reason, we have to conduct physical exploration of the well before placing the pipe to accurately determine the aquifer site.
2. The opening rate of the filter water pipe should be sufficient. No matter what pipe opening rate can not be less than 10%. Most of the cement pipes produced by indigenous methods are only 1-2%, and the water inlet resistance is very high, which is not allowed.
3. Filter water pipe and filter mesh should be padded between the tendons. If there is no pad tendon, the filter net clings to the well pipe, and only the mesh facing the water inlet hole can be fed, which is very likely to cause blockage and seriously affect the water output and service life of the well.
4. Screen mesh and fill gravel size to adapt to the aquifer. Otherwise, it will either block water or cause muddy water in the well.
5. If mud drilling is used, the wall should be broken for slurry before the pipe is lowered.
PQWT Research Institute is a professional research institution engaged in the research of geological exploration equipment in China. It is mainly dedicated to the research, manufacture, sales and service of pipeline leak detector, pressure pipeline leakage automatic analyzer, cavity meter, prospecting meter, dike pipe surge detector, and in-well imager.
Underground Water Detector Product Recommendation