Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-10-31 Origin: Site
A pipe leak detector is a very important device in pipe leakage detection. It can help inspectors determine the location of the leakage point by receiving signals from above the pipeline and converting the signals into sound and images. In this paper, we will introduce the application of pipeline leak detector in the two modes of census and localization, as well as the specific operation methods.
I. Census mode
In the census mode, the pipeline leak detector detects along the top of the pipeline, receives the signal generated by the pipeline leakage, transmits it to the host computer and reflects it in the headset. The sound at the location of the leakage point will be significantly louder, usually a very low tone, sometimes accompanied by a sound similar to "ZiYiHis". In addition, the bar on the instrument's screen will be consistently high in certain frequency bands. If the instrument exhibits this response, it can be initially recognized as a suspected leak.
When conducting the census, the following points need to be noted:
1. Gradually detect along the top of the pipeline, paying attention to the sound changes in the headphones and the frequency changes of the column bars.
2. Pay attention to the influence of the surrounding environment, such as vehicle driving, people walking, etc. may interfere with the detection results. Therefore, it is necessary to carry out the detection work in a relatively quiet time period.
3. Record the location of the suspected leakage point and related data to provide reference for the subsequent fine detection work.
II. Positioning Mode
In the positioning mode, the pipeline leak detector adopts the fine detection method to confirm the suspected leakage point. Through fixed-point detection at the location of the suspected leakage point, the location of the leakage point can be more accurately locked. In the positioning mode, the following points need to be noted:
1. Perform fixed-point detection at the location of the suspected leakage point, and pay attention to the sound changes in the headset and the frequency changes of the column bars.
2. Choose the appropriate detection method and technical parameters according to the actual situation, such as perforation or excavation and other verification and localization methods.
3. Pay attention to the influence of the surrounding environment, such as roads, buildings, etc. need to be taken into account.
4. After determining the leakage point, record the relevant data and carry out the repair work in time.
In practical application, the census and localization modes of pipeline leak detector are complementary. Through the first census, you can quickly find the suspected leakage point and record the relevant data; and then use the positioning mode for fine measurement and confirmation, and finally lock the location of the leakage point. At the same time, operators need to have certain skills and experience, and be able to choose the appropriate detection methods and technical parameters according to the actual situation. In addition, in order to better apply the pipeline leak detector, it is recommended to refer to the instruction manual, leakage detection guidebook and operation video and other materials for learning and practicing.
In summary, the census and localization modes of pipeline leak detector are one of the important means to detect pipeline leakage. Through the correct use of these two modes, the location of the leakage point can be quickly and accurately determined and corresponding repair measures can be taken. In practical application, attention needs to be paid to the operational details and technical requirements to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the detection results.