Views: 10 Author: pqwt Publish Time: 2022-12-19 Origin: PQWT
Today, we would like to introduce the common methods of handling water-drilling and water-finding accidents, and hope that they will be helpful to you, as follows.
(1) The causes and treatment of water drilling accidents
Drilling jam and causes: Drilling jam is a phenomenon that the drilling tool cannot move freely in the well for a long time due to geological factors, poor performance of drilling water finding fluid, improper technical measures and other reasons. This phenomenon is called stuck drilling. There are mainly bonded stuck drilling, sand sinking, sand bridge, collapsing well, shrinkage, mud pack, falling objects, drilling tools, etc.
Methods to deal with stuck drill accidents: (1) oil dipping to release stuck drill; (2) using electric shocker to electrocute jam; (3) inverted sleeve milling; (4) exploding loose buckle; (5) blasting drilling tools to side drill new holes, etc.
(2) Collapsed well accident causes and treatment
Well collapse is the phenomenon of well wall destabilization and collapse in the process of drilling and finding water. The causes of well collapse include: the column pressure in the well cannot balance the formation pressure; the drilling water search fluid soaks the formation, water-sensitive expansion, crushing and stripping; the formation itself breaks, loosens, and lifts the drilling tool causing the pumping wellbore pressure drop phenomenon; in the process of drilling water search, the column pressure drops and cannot refill the drilling water search fluid in time; stopping the drilling water search for too long and the performance of the drilling water search fluid changes; the long time of the bare borehole section and large displacement cycle, etc.
(3) Drill bit accidents and preventive measures occurring in the process of drilling for water, including gear bits dropping tooth claws, gears, broken tooth claws, teeth, gears; scraper bits breaking blades, joints, PDC bits falling off; or artificial polycrystalline diamond, natural diamond falling off, etc., collectively known as drill bit accidents.
1. To prevent drill bit accidents, the following measures should be taken.
2. Choose the drill bit with qualified quality, use the drill bit correctly as required by the factory manual, operate carefully, feed the drill bit evenly, and prevent slippery drill and diamond accidents from occurring.
3. Operate correctly, construct according to the design, and pressurize according to the drilling tool combination and stratigraphic depth as required.
The above is the introduction of how to deal with water drilling and water finding accidents, thank you for reading! If you need, please feel free to contact us!
Hunan Puqi Research Institute PQWT-GT series automatic map-forming ground water detector is based on the earth's electromagnetic field as the field source, the difference in electrical conductivity of different geological structures underground, by measuring the law of change of the electric field components of different frequencies to study the geological structure and changes, scientific search for groundwater resources geological structure changes through the curve chart real-time display. A simple one-click operation automatically generates geological profiles, getting rid of the tedious computer mapping. The instrument is widely used in different terrains such as plains, hills, mountains, plateaus and basins to quickly analyze the changes of geological structure and determine the well location, water-bearing layer and depth of water-bearing layer.