Views: 11 Author: pqwt Publish Time: 2023-01-17 Origin: PQWT
It is no easy task in the drilling process. Today, our drilling company will share some experience and skills to determine the source of groundwater based on the observation of plant growth, terrain and seasonal climate change, hoping to help you improve your drilling knowledge.
There are ways to dig wells to find the source of groundwater.
1. In summer, where the ground temperature is low and the sun is not heated for a long time, the water must be large; In particular, the pond that has been silted up all day may come out of the water after deep excavation.
2. Observe the ground drainage. The ground water is close to the ground in places with frequent damp and slow drainage.
3. Surrounded by drought, there is only water in the middle of the wet place and in the place where the crops mature late.
4. If the ground at the foot of the mountain is wet, and the water rises like fog in the morning, dusk or winter, or there is moss on the side of the rock, and the rain often flows out after the rain, then there will be water.
5. It thaws early in spring and late in winter. The snow on the ground melts quickly and the groundwater source is generally good.
6. In summer morning or evening, mosquitoes gather in swarms, and the underground water source may be very strong.
7. The ground water level is high at the location of the helicopter in the autumn morning fog.
8. After freezing in winter, there is frost condensation at the ground crack and the groundwater level is high.
9. Observe the grass on the slope. If it germinates early in spring and is dry without withering, there must be water nearby.
10. Dig some small pits about two feet deep on the ground where the well is prepared, and you can observe the situation of groundwater.
(1) In the morning of spring and autumn, when the sun just rises, the ground water level around the fog pit is very high.
(2) There is a small hole with a bowl, and the water drops in the bowl are getting bigger and bigger, the underground water is flourishing, and the water is also shallow.
(3) On a sunny day in spring and autumn or winter, put firewood that is prone to produce smoke in the pit and ignite the smoke directly. The groundwater nearby may be very good.
It is not scientific to judge whether there is water underground by experience. It is normal for the same land to have water here and no water at intervals. At this time, the ground water detector can be used to judge the water source and locate the depth of the water source to solve the problem of finding water.
Hunan Puqi Geological Exploration Equipment Research Institute is a professional institution engaged in the research of ground water detector equipment for geological exploration, and has jointly contracted with Harbin Institute of Technology to build the "National 13th Five-Year Water Special Scientific Research Project" Puqi's new generation of geophysical exploration ground water detector, which is characterized by convenient carrying, simple operation, automatic mapping and high accuracy. Its equipment has obtained a number of invention patents and software copyrights.
The principle electrical prospecting methods used by the instrument are divided into artificial electric field method and spontaneous (natural) electric field method. The artificial electric field also includes professional methods such as DC power supply, induced current, controllable source, etc. These methods are mostly used in various large geological survey projects, involving thousands of survey lines and points, but they are quite inconvenient to use, especially when handling power supply devices, which often requires a lot of manpower. The natural electric field method has gradually matured after decades of development and application. It is also necessary for people who are looking for water to have rich practical experience. Only by analyzing the local environment, lithology and completed wells can they say that they are white hairs.