Views: 160 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-06 Origin: Site
Water is an indispensable resource for the survival of all kinds of creatures, if there is no water, then all creatures on earth will face extinction. In areas where rainfall is low or far from rivers, it is very difficult to obtain water resources. Especially in times of drought, the lack of water resources is more and more serious. If groundwater sources can be found and wells can be drilled to extract water, the water shortage situation will be greatly improved. However, groundwater sources also have their own veins, and if you can't find a place, the well you drill will either be short of water or have no water, so you must choose carefully before drilling a well to avoid wasting manpower and resources.
PQWT water detectors Products Recommended
To help find groundwater sources, some experiences and tips for determining groundwater sources based on observation of plant growth, topography and seasonal climate change are presented as follows.
1. in summer, the ground temperature is lower, long sun does not heat up the place, the water must be large; especially the day long silted up ponds, digging deep can be out of the water.
2. Observe the ground drainage situation. Often wet and the slowest drainage of the place, the groundwater is close to the ground.
3. surrounded by drought, only the middle of a wet place, the latest crop ripening place has water.
4. There are water sources in places where there is dampness on the ground at the foot of the mountain, where water rises like fog in the early morning, at dusk or in winter, or where moss grows on the edge of rocks, and where water often flows out after rain.
5. Groundwater sources are generally good on the ground where the spring thaw is early, the winter freeze is late, and the snow melts quickly.
6. summer morning or evening, mosquitoes gathered in clumps of places, underground water sources may be strong.
7. Autumn morning fog helicopter place, the groundwater level is high.
8. Winter after the freeze, the ground cracks where the frost condensation, high water table.
9. Observe the grass on the slope, such as spring sprouting early, the drought and not withered, there must be water nearby.
10. In the ground in preparation for drilling a well, dig out some small pits about two feet deep, you can observe the situation of groundwater. The method is
(a) in the morning in spring and autumn, the sun just rose, from this place to the ground to look obliquely, which pit of fog, the surrounding groundwater level is high.
(b) a small pit buckle a bowl, every other day to see the bowl of water beads and large, the groundwater source of prosperity, the water is also shallow.
(C) in the spring and autumn or winter sunny days, put in the pit easy to produce smoke firewood, lit after the smoke straight up, the nearby groundwater may be good.
In addition to the above ten methods can also be used PQWT water detectors
PQWT-S series natural electric field intelligent one-key into a map water detectors is the use of natural electric field as a working field source, based on the resistivity differences of underground rock and ore or groundwater, on the ground to measure the natural electric field N different frequencies of electric field components, according to their laws of change to study the different geological bodies produced by the abnormal changes to achieve an electrical method of exploration method to solve geological problems. It is easy to find groundwater resources with this method
The above methods can be referred to when drilling and selecting wells. And in the search for groundwater sources, we should rely on and unite the local residents, because they are familiar with the local geography, especially for abandoned wells, ancient wells are more knowledgeable, like they can get help when they ask for advice, is to give a great help in finding groundwater sources.