Views: 23 Author: pqwt Publish Time: 2022-06-15 Origin: pqwt
The pipeline network is an important infrastructure for enterprise construction, which plays a very important role in ensuring the stable development of enterprises and the improvement of people's living standards. However, the underground water supply network is a complex environment and the phenomenon of pipeline leakage is common.
At present, China's water supply industry generally has the problem of pipeline leakage, the average water loss rate of about 20%, of which leakage accounts for about 50% of the water loss, and in some places the problem of pipeline leakage is even very serious, which greatly reduces the water supply efficiency of water supply enterprises.
Leaky pipes not only cause waste of water resources, some even affect the normal production and life of people.
What are the main causes of water supply pipe leakage?
1. Longer pipeline laying time, overdue service, pipe aging.
2. Geological changes, ground subsidence and other causes of pipe interface loosening caused by leakage.
3. Leakage caused by poor pipe quality and construction.
4. Climate hot and cold alternation, the temperature difference of the medium fluctuations, causing uneven heating of the pipeline caused by leakage.
5. Leakage caused by acid and alkaline soil corrosion and corrosion of the transported medium.
6. External pressure causes the pipeline to break and cause leakage.
7. Unreasonable planning and design, pipeline leaks caused by pipelines running through each other.
What are the hazards of underground pipeline leaks?
1. Leakage can lead to higher water supply costs for water supply companies. In addition to the direct cost of water production and delivery, water suppliers have to bear the cost of pipeline maintenance due to leaks.
2. Leaky pipes can make the soil mobile, and when there is a drainage pipe nearby, the soil keeps losing, forming a hole under the ground, which becomes bigger and the ground collapses.
3. A leaky pipe means a pressure relief, and the water supply pressure that customers need is reduced, and this pressure reduction is random. In order to deliver more water and to ensure the water pressure for customers, water suppliers have to consume more electricity.
4. Pipeline leaks can lead to water shortages in towns and cities. Water shortage is divided into three kinds of water shortage: water source type, engineering type and water quality type. No matter which kind of water shortage, pipeline leakage will lead to an increase in water shortage; China is a country with general water shortage, but the national pipeline leakage is 10 billion tons of water every year.
5. Pipeline leakage can lead to a rise in the groundwater level. In areas covered by water supply networks in urban areas, the groundwater level becomes higher because of continuous pipeline leakage. The higher groundwater level is a problem for the construction of underground projects in the area, and the severe ground freezing in winter is also directly related to the groundwater level.
6. Pipeline leaks can also lead to water contamination. Leakage means that the pipeline is no longer a closed system, when the pressure inside the pipeline is low, when the water stops, pollution from outside the pipeline will enter the pipeline, and the phenomenon of injection suction under special circumstances will also produce pollution of the water inside the pipeline.
If leaking pipes are not found and repaired in time, valuable water resources will be wasted, and endanger the roads, building facilities and installations near the leak point, and in serious cases, cause water pollution, major economic losses and adverse social impacts. Therefore, it is of practical and far-reaching significance to carry out water supply pipe leakage detection to ensure the safe and stable healthy operation of water supply pipes.
Through careful analysis, once the suspicion of water leakage of the pipeline is immediately used to detect water leakage of the pipeline to locate the section of the pipeline, in the corresponding point to make a mark.
The working principle of the pipe leak detector is the pressure of water leakage after the pressure of water from the pipe break out of the mouth, and the pipe wall friction generated by the sound vibration and other additional vibration caused by the transmission to the pipe above the ground, with the pipe leak detector in the road to detect and find the leak.
Generally speaking, the pipe leak detector detection method is, connect the host, headphones, sensors. Turn on the switch, put on the headset, place the sensor on the road above the pipeline, place it step by step according to the length of the pace, step by step listening, the closer to the leak, the stronger the signal, the farther away from the leak the weaker the signal, by comparing the signal strength between different points to achieve the purpose of detecting the leak. Therefore, we use the instrument, a single point to listen to the leak signal is not meaningful, to multi-point repeatedly compared, compared with the sound vibration of the larger place is the leak, of course, we have to consider many other additional factors, such as the direction of the leak breakage mouth, because the pipe is round, if the side of the leak, may be larger points instead in the side of the road above the pipe, rather than being the pipe Above the road, so the location of the pipeline to know, in addition to the tee, bend, water pressure, burial depth, buried layer, etc. will have an impact on the detection to take these into account.
PQWT Pipe leak detector product recommendation